Thursday, August 16, 2007

Compilations.

13th August 2007-Monday.

SCho0ol's In!
Fun's Almost Very Out.
13th Aug 2007- Monday.
Orientations @ Lasalle.
Was'nt To0o Bad Afterall.
Although We Could'nt Find The Toilets.
LOlx.
And The Sun Was Supre Duper Schorching!
Least I Still Had Shahid And Bridget.
So My Nerves Are'nt That Worked Up YET.
UNFORTUNATELY, Fer Me.
I Got SunBurnt,
From Shopping Under The Sun Fer Almost a Go0od Half An Hour-To An Hour.
FUCK!
Night Fell, Jofri's Birthday(After 12mn.)
W'all Gathered Fer A Birthie Cake. Chill.chill.Chill.chill. CHill.

14th Aug 2007- Tuesday.
Did'nt Go To Scho0ol Today.
Wait. Was'nt That I Did'nt GO To Scho0ol.
But I Did'nt Attend Classes.
Though I Made It There,
But Not In Time Fer Class. So..
Yeah. Chabot-.
Went Shopping With Dong Jer And May.
And GUESS WHAT?
I Spent $750 Fer My Entire Shopping Trip.
Approx. $300 Fer My Materials.
And The Next $400- Shopping.
Super Tired From All The Shoppin.

15th Aug 2007.
Did'nt Go To Sho0ol Today Either.
Cuz MY EVERY PART OF MY BODY HURTS/ACHES LIKE FUCK.
I Dunno Why.
Must Be From All The Shopping.
Damned.
Slept The ENTIRE Day Today.
No Scho0ol Tmr.
Yeah!!!!
So It's Time Fer Me To Rock And Roll.!!
Right Right Den.
Gottta Get Ready Now.
Orelse Dy And Les And Gonna Soo Chew My Heads Off.
To0odles!

No comments: