This Is Really HI-LA-RIOUS.
Fer Christ's Sakes!
This Is How Nice I Am La!
I Just Got Home,
And I Forbade Sleep,
Just To Dedicate This Entry Specially Fer This Girl You Know!?
Last Night, Was Such An EYE OPENER.
I SWEAR !, I Learnt So0o Many New Stuff I Thought I'd Alr Knew.
1st Of All,
I Learnt That When You GEt Pregnant,
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO STAY AWAY FROM FISHBALLS.
Or Your Kid Might End Up Having FISHBALLS FER EYES.
2ndly,
I Learnt That To Have A Boyfriend, That Guy's Your SPOUSE.
To Have A STEADY, The Guy's Merely YOur SEX PARTNER.
(Then What's Domestic Partnership? O.o)
3rdly,
I Learnt That If You Have A [ B ] Cupped Sizzed Bra.
Dun't Be Afraid To Show And Tell.
Dun Gotta Go Around Tell The World That It's A [ C ].
It's Embaressing.
When The Blind Can Tell That It's Even This PUNY.
4thly,
You Don't Have To Hide The Fact That You'r A THIRSTY TRICK.
Don't Gotta Prove Your Innocence Amongst Us.
We Alr Know.
How A " HARDCORE " Slump You ARE.
We Copy The Fact That You Are "UNRIPED", With An Awful Stench,
We Obviously CAN TELL.
So Double Duhz.
5thly,
If You're Feeling Alr Embarresed Or Being Embaressed ENOUGH.
You Should/ Might As Well, Jolly Well Shut The Fuck Up.
And Start'da Sit There And "Act CUTE".
If A MIRACLE Befalls On You,
We MIGHT Have Taken Pity,
And Stopped Our Mass Embarresments On YOU.
Or Rather , I Should Say,
YOU"R NOT AT THE LEAST CUTE!
Fer Christ's Sakes!
This Is How Nice I Am La!
I Just Got Home,
And I Forbade Sleep,
Just To Dedicate This Entry Specially Fer This Girl You Know!?
Last Night, Was Such An EYE OPENER.
I SWEAR !, I Learnt So0o Many New Stuff I Thought I'd Alr Knew.
1st Of All,
I Learnt That When You GEt Pregnant,
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO STAY AWAY FROM FISHBALLS.
Or Your Kid Might End Up Having FISHBALLS FER EYES.
2ndly,
I Learnt That To Have A Boyfriend, That Guy's Your SPOUSE.
To Have A STEADY, The Guy's Merely YOur SEX PARTNER.
(Then What's Domestic Partnership? O.o)
3rdly,
I Learnt That If You Have A [ B ] Cupped Sizzed Bra.
Dun't Be Afraid To Show And Tell.
Dun Gotta Go Around Tell The World That It's A [ C ].
It's Embaressing.
When The Blind Can Tell That It's Even This PUNY.
4thly,
You Don't Have To Hide The Fact That You'r A THIRSTY TRICK.
Don't Gotta Prove Your Innocence Amongst Us.
We Alr Know.
How A " HARDCORE " Slump You ARE.
We Copy The Fact That You Are "UNRIPED", With An Awful Stench,
We Obviously CAN TELL.
So Double Duhz.
5thly,
If You're Feeling Alr Embarresed Or Being Embaressed ENOUGH.
You Should/ Might As Well, Jolly Well Shut The Fuck Up.
And Start'da Sit There And "Act CUTE".
If A MIRACLE Befalls On You,
We MIGHT Have Taken Pity,
And Stopped Our Mass Embarresments On YOU.
Or Rather , I Should Say,
YOU"R NOT AT THE LEAST CUTE!
- GET OVER IT.
6thly,
You Should Start Learning To "PROTECT" Yourself.
The List Would Have To Go On If I Were To List ALL Of Your "MIsfortunes".
But I Still Think I Should Name A Few.
Fer E.G.
-You Should Learn What A Condom Is Being Applied To, In Sexual Activities.
Since You Have MULTIPLE Fuck Buddies All In Just One Night's.
(If You Had'nt Know, IT's a Piece Of Rubber!)
-You Should Make Your [Bringing A DICTIONARY] Out, A Habit- All The Time.
When You Know That You'r Gonna Have To BUMP Into US.
(Cause You Should Jolly Well Know Your English Sux - Hell LOT.)
-You Should Try Starring Into The Mirror,
And TEST It- See If It Shatters.
(Don't Try To Match Up To Any Of Us "HERE". You Not Even Close.)
GIVE UP!
Farkin Retard,
I Wonder How Cambrige Graded You.
7thly
If A Guy NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ,
Asked Fer Your Hand, Into A Steady Relationship.
Even If You Guys Had Something Going ON,
HE"S NOT CONSIDERED YOUR BOYFRIEND.
Fer Cring Out Load Sakes
(Damn It! Or I Would Be The One Having More Than YOu .)
It Was Only A FRIENDLIER Friend.
Stupid.
Or, Have You Got Your Brains Alr F***ed OUT?
Self Absorbtions Brings You NO WHERE. Dunette!
8thly
Fer Heavens' Sakes.
Dont You Have A POLICY?
AS In Like - Thou Shalt Not Have Sex With Thou FRIENDS.
Or Thou Shalt Not SEDUCE Thy Male FRIENDS.
Thou Shalt Never Attempt Adultery With Thine PARTNERS' FRIENDS.
Thou Shalt Not Induce WRONG ENTRY- Sexually.
Damned Girl!
Straighten Up Woman!
6thly,
You Should Start Learning To "PROTECT" Yourself.
The List Would Have To Go On If I Were To List ALL Of Your "MIsfortunes".
But I Still Think I Should Name A Few.
Fer E.G.
-You Should Learn What A Condom Is Being Applied To, In Sexual Activities.
Since You Have MULTIPLE Fuck Buddies All In Just One Night's.
(If You Had'nt Know, IT's a Piece Of Rubber!)
-You Should Make Your [Bringing A DICTIONARY] Out, A Habit- All The Time.
When You Know That You'r Gonna Have To BUMP Into US.
(Cause You Should Jolly Well Know Your English Sux - Hell LOT.)
-You Should Try Starring Into The Mirror,
And TEST It- See If It Shatters.
(Don't Try To Match Up To Any Of Us "HERE". You Not Even Close.)
GIVE UP!
Farkin Retard,
I Wonder How Cambrige Graded You.
7thly
If A Guy NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ,
Asked Fer Your Hand, Into A Steady Relationship.
Even If You Guys Had Something Going ON,
HE"S NOT CONSIDERED YOUR BOYFRIEND.
Fer Cring Out Load Sakes
(Damn It! Or I Would Be The One Having More Than YOu .)
It Was Only A FRIENDLIER Friend.
Stupid.
Or, Have You Got Your Brains Alr F***ed OUT?
Self Absorbtions Brings You NO WHERE. Dunette!
8thly
Fer Heavens' Sakes.
Dont You Have A POLICY?
AS In Like - Thou Shalt Not Have Sex With Thou FRIENDS.
Or Thou Shalt Not SEDUCE Thy Male FRIENDS.
Thou Shalt Never Attempt Adultery With Thine PARTNERS' FRIENDS.
Thou Shalt Not Induce WRONG ENTRY- Sexually.
Damned Girl!
Straighten Up Woman!
No comments:
Post a Comment