Sunday - 15th July 2007.
I Tried "Atoning" Fer My Sins.
As In Having To0o Much Bad KARMA.
And Guess What?
I WENT TO CHURCH TODAY!
Amazingly, After Three Years Of Abscence,
I Finnally Decided To Pick Those Lazy Bones Up And Attend Church.
I Had To Force Myself Outta Bed Early In The Morning.
-Im Prom Tu - Period.
Mayb It Was A Calling, From God.
He Probably Wanted Me To Sit In Fer This Morning's Particular Sermon.
Damned! , I Wasnt Paying Attention Throughout The Whole Session.
Still I Caught Bits And Pieces Of What God Was Tryna Convey To Me.
He'd Probably Sensed That I Was In Need Fer A Direction, Hence Sending Me There.
And I Went Shopping -Again.
But This Time , It Was'nt A Big Scarry Buy.
Just A Tiny One. With May.
Slacked With The Boys At Downtown Till Now That I'm Blogging.
And I Am Seriously Tired.
Although I'm Hardly Ever Tired,
But Try Workin' Me Since Day Break.
I'll Be The One Who Break's 1st.
Cuz I'm Not The Typical Kind Of Morning Person.
But My Will's What Pushes Me Fer This Entry.
"Virtually" Placing A Bet On My Intuitions.
Tell Me, It It That Difficult Keeping A Friendship Afloat?
Cuz Somehow, My Sixth Sense's Telling Me Something.
Whispering And Resounding 'em Back At Me.
That Tonight, Something's Gonna Happen.
Another Episode Of [Featured To Rumoured]'s Gonna Air, In My Community.
Hilariously , My Horoscope Today Says -
"Looking To Add Romance In Your Life? Look No Further Than Your Social Circle."
Are My Stars Tryna Make A Joke Outta My Miseries?
Here I Am, Tryna Put Things Back To Where They Belong,
And Tie Up Really Lo0ose Ends Of My 18th Year's Life Together.
And There I Have, Lil Devils Tryna Make A Scene.
Fair Enough , I'll Not Kick A Storm Up At 'em.
(Those Lil Devils I Mean.)
Thinking About It ,
If Ever I Considered Fairness To Their Team,
Who's Gonna Gimme Fairness In My Game?
Well , I Ain't Not Gonna Be That "Magnanimous",
Since I' Already Did Let'em Off Once.
They Could Attempt Fo0olishness Upon Themselves,
I Would'nt Give Two Ho0ots Or More.
Well, I Should Think It's Time They Started Practicing Being Wise.
If Ever Any Of Em Were To Chance Upon This Entry,
And "Coincidentally" Happen To Realise That It's "Them" ,
I'm Talking About.
I Really Pray That Grace Be Upon Them,
That They're Touched With Wisdom And Knowledge,
To Start Learning To Be "Wiser".
Or Rather Not.
Cuz PLease PLease!
Please Take It That I'm Blowin My Horns.
And Take Not Any Heeds.
[{(I'm ""Mild -Tempered". Moreover I'm A Girl. I Just Another "Kental" Lola. "I Could'nt Be Of Much Threat")}]
No comments:
Post a Comment