Though We Haven't Talked Things Through,
Even Though You And I Are Through.
I Don't Believe You'r This Petty,
I Always Thought You Were Like Minded.
I Did'nt Let You Go ,
Cause I Felt That I Needed A Change.
I'd Let You Go,
Cause I Felt You'd Like It Better This Way.
I Could'nt Figure Out What The Problem Was.
And My Only Answers Were- Assumptions.
Days When I Kept You Through The Night,
Are The Only Memories I Hold Dear To.
I Prayed Fer Nights To Be Colder,
So You'll Be IN My Arms.
I Always Fought To Stand My Grounds.
When You Hated It,
You Did'nt Even Make A Sound.
I'm Not Your "Divine Goddess" Of The "Know It All".
At Times I Prayed You'd Talk To Me.
I'm Not Omni-Knowing.
I'm Only Human.
When I 1st Met You,
I COuld'nt Help But Fall Fer You.
Then When I Felt Loved By You,
I Could'nt Help BUt Love You More Then I Do.
Now, Its Gotta Take Me MOre Than Falling IN Love,
To Get Over YOu.
I Needed That Courage To LOve YOu.
I'll Need More Than Courage To Get Over You.
I Indulged Myself In Sins,
Then To Feel Dirty, IN Your Presnce.
I Sink Into Merry Making,
Then To Feel Stupid.
Everytime This Happens.
I Get Self -Destructed.
If This Was How I Loved You,
This's Gonna Be How I'll Get Over YOu.
A Tribute's What I'll Build.
Fer Feelings Are What I'd Compute.
Memories Are'nt Something, I'd Wanna Rebuild.
Fer Love In You, Isnt Something I'ld Wanna Haggle On.
Although Your Depature Has Been Crashing On My Pillars Of Hope.
But Your Arrival Has Been Alike A Bonanza.
Every Love Made's An Euphoria.
Every Kiss Spells Bliss.
Every Go0od-Byes Speaks Of Dysphoria.
Every Break -Up Tells Of A Closure.
Every Closure, Is A New Begining In Waiting.
Don't Apologize Fer The Way You'd Treated Me.
But Feel Sorry Fer Yourself.
Cause You Had A Chance At Loving Me.
But You Blew It, All By Yourself.
Your Biological Clock Was Ticking,
And The Jobs Could Wait No MOre.
My Biological Clock's Only Beginging To Tick.
So You Thought I Could Afford To Wait Some MOre.
The Day You To0ok My Hand Into A Promise,
You Never Had The Thoughts To Hold Me Through.
The Day I'd Bestowed Your Affections Into Mine,
I Never Had The Thoughts To Deny YOu.
A Promise Made, Was A Vow To Take.
Broken Promises Are How Vows Were Fake.
Invalid Reasons Are What Excuses You'd Make.
Lies Were All That You'd Baked,
And That My Hearts Ached.
Cause Drama Was'nt Something, I Was Tryna Create.
And As Fer Now, The Past, I Won't Rake.
Though Our Love's Grounds Sho0k Like An EarthQuake.
I Stayed, Just Fer Love's Sakes'.
Being So Shaken, Now That I'm Awake.
I Sink Into A World That Was Opaque.
Where You'd Seem So Far And Vague.
Your Treatments Could Have Sent Me To Quait.
Now All I Can Do I Wait.
{Hunney Bunney}
-Brin
No comments:
Post a Comment