Thursday, May 31, 2007

o0ops.

Damned!
I Was Hoping You Were A Scorpio.
But You Turned Out Not To Be.
And That Sounds Like Bad News To Me.
Go Figure.
What's Closest To A Scorpion?
Sieve The Closest Ones.
What Do You Get?

Bingo!

That Really Sounds Like Bad News.
I'ma Superstitious Girl.
When I Say I Can't Get Along "Well"
With A [ Beam - Balancing Idol].
I Know Why.
Those Outside Me, Won't Get It.
Cuz
-I Cannot Grasp Them.
Although I May Know What They're Thinking Of.
But I Cant Grasp Their Inner-Being.
Now, Put These Qualities Of Doubts,
Into A Realationship-ped Point Of View.
What Do You Get?

Right On!

A Disaster.
An Impending One.
So Fierce.
Its A Forseen Mistake Of A Lifetime.

I Could Say,
Who Cares Anyway?
We're Just All Out And About To Waste Some Spare Time.
Isn't It.
Well. Heck.
Dont Care. Wont Care. Dun Wanna Care.
Dont Know. Wont KNow. Dont Wanna Know.
I'll Leave It Be.
Till Angels Calls.
Till Fate Finds My Way.
Till Destiny Leaked.
Till We Find- Affinity.
Within OURselves.
Till Then.
God Bless. This Loser.
-Basil d'Van Naxxea

No comments: