Last Night,
Someone Bought Me A Ticket To Railways To Heaven.
I've Had This Song In My Mind.
That's Interpreting My Sentiments.
Last Night.
It Should Have Been About Us.
It Should Been About Love.
Our Love.
A Topic, So Much Tabo0o-ed In Your World.
Although Some Things Haven't Changed.
But The Feeling Shure Did.
I've Loved You Since They Day I Met You.
And I Still Would Be , Till This Day.
However, Whatever That Happened Last Night.
You Made Me Believe That You Just Did'nt Love Me No MOre.
It Felt As If You Were Just Another Stranger.
Awkwardness Was How The Begining Starting With.
Last Night,
Your Eyes Were'nt Telling Me Secrets.
Your Lips Were'nt Revealing Your Sugared Words.
Your Body Lingo Was'nt Speaking To Me.
I Did'nt Feel Loved In Your Arms As I Used To Be.
I Felt Cold, Being Next To You.
I Had Words Lined From A Long Time Ago.
But They Just Could'nt Come Out Last Night.
I Was Awe Striken In Your Prescence.
Your Misdeeds Were Overlooked With Love.
My Love Fer You Had Fogged My Long Intended Tongue Lashings Fer You.
However , Should You Find Another,
Who'll Love And Patiently Stand By You.
I'll Leave And Wish You Love.
But As Fer Now.
Let Me Love You.
Even If Each Breath Was Taken On Counts Of Love Fer You.
I'll Still Do.
Till You Find Another,
Will I Start To Learn To Give You Up.
Though You've Never Said With You Own Lips ,
That You Loved Me.
I Did.
And I Always Will
{Hunney Bunney}
-Brin
Sabrianna Van Keltxea Lolyeta
No comments:
Post a Comment