Friday, May 04, 2007

I See Guilt Riding On Your Shoulders.
Do You See Truths In Lies?
I Hear Insanity Calling Your Name.
Do You Sleep With A Sound Mind?
Loneliness Knew You By Your Name.
Do You Really Know It?
I See Questions In Your Eyes.
Do They Haunt You?
I Watched As You Slipped Into Slumber.
I Knew Your Minds Were Still Awake.
I Watched You Cry, As Curtains Fall.
Saying Goodbyes Were'nt Your Forte.
I Sto0od Struck, As Your Eyes Did The Talking.
Did'nt Know You Had A Flair In Flirting.
You're A Walking Testimonial.
Of Frivolousness.
I Held A Torch.
Fer Someone Who Never Saw It -Shone.
I Held You In Siesta.
And Lazed Around In You.
I Saw Them, Torn Inside.
From Your Deflowering.
Stand Before Me.
It Disgusts Me. To Breath The Same Air As You.
Look Into My Eyes.
It Irks Me To Not Look Away.
Each Time You Rendevous.
You'd Parade With A Stench Of Infidelity.

No comments: