I Wanna Thank You Fer Being My Soldier.
Though We Aint Just As Official.
We Made It Superficial Enough To Fool The Rest.
I'd Waited Nearly A Year.
Fer Reciprocations Of Your Love.
I Knew Deep Inside.
I Was Waiting Fer Something So Worthless.
Your Claimed You Needed A Carreer.
So I'd Let You Go.
Deep Down.
We Both Knew Who We Loved.
No Matter How Hard I Tried.
I Could'nt Enter Your World.
You'd Built A Barrier Around Yourself.
No Matter How Hard I Tried.
I Could'nt Break That Barrier.
You Knew I'd Do Anything Fer Ya.
On The Accounts Of That. You Abuse Your Situations.
Till Today.
I Was Still Waiting Fer You.
No Mattter How Faithful I Stayed.
You Just Would'nt Hear Of It.
No Matter How Hard I Tried Expressing Myself.
You Just Won't Hear Of It Either.
I Used To Think That - You Could Have Your Way.
Just As Long As I Had You.
Guess I Was Ultimatelty Wrong.
I Could'nt Change You.
So I'd Probably Change Myself.
Too Very Often.
I Hear Narkings.
I Chose To Believe You.
Till I Lost That Littlest Ounce Of Faiths.
They Told Me Not To Waste My Youths On You.
Afterall, I Wasnt The One You Were After.
Your Carreer Was The One You Were After.
Empty Promises You Made.
I Still Hung On 'em.
This Wishy Washy Thingy,
Aint My Style.
Is This Truly The End Of Us?
Were We Even Meant To BE?
I'd Always Loved You.
I'd Always Wished You Love.
Instead, You'd Always Thought That I Was Rubbing Salts In Your Wounds.
Truth Was.
I Loved You Till The Degree That I Almost Fergot Myself.
I Made Sacrifices. And I Lied.
Fer You. And Just To Be With You.
I'd Played Hard.
And I'd Loved Even Harder.
Till The Extent That I Got Burnt.
My Heart's Always Been With You.
I Wont Say My Search's Over.
But It's Been Put On A Halt.
It May Resume.
If You Say - You Just Don't Love Me No More.
Places That We've Been To.
Now Feels So Empty And Cold.
Widdout You With Me.
I Was'nt The Perfection You Dremed Of.
But I'll Make That Happen.
I Will.
{Hunney Bunney}
Brin
No comments:
Post a Comment