Monday, May 21, 2007

You Are Who You've Aalways Been

Hesitatate.
Disappointed.
Baffled.
Upset.
This Is What Comes To Mind,
When Your Name's Mentioned.
Causing-
Horror.
Disgust.
Agony.
Apathy.

You Are Who You've Always Been,
Since Day One

You're Whom Makes Me Feel,
That Having " Friends " Like You,
Life's A Mistake.
With Laughters, All So Fake.
I Thank You From Within Me.
Fer Contaminating Part O'my Memory With Your Memories.
It Has Been A Paradoxical Route To Recovery.
With Lessons Learnt.
Your Flames Shone Bright Enough. To Burn.
But Your Vibes So0on Died Out.
Hence , Setting An Alliance Was A Thought, Left Out.

I Speak Of You.
To Remind Myself.
That Jerks Like You Still Exsist.

Deep Inside, I Despise You.
To Remind Myself.
That You're A Grave Error I'd Occured.

I Hated Myself.
To Remind Myself.
How Much I Was Into You.
Thankfully I Retreated, In The Nick Of Time.

Other " Flowers " Of Whom Are So0o Much Into You.
Should Know.
How "Nicely Packaged" You Are.
Cause I'm Thankful.
Thankful That Having "Friends " You,
I Only Had To Experience Once.
In This Lifetime.
-Basil

No comments: