Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Days Come. And I Stand Still

On Days..
I Could Have Versatile Moods.
On Some Days.
I Just Wanna Get What I Want.
On Days..
I May Not Kiss And Tell.
But On Some Days.
I Speak To You, Like The Wind.
On Days..
I Could Be So Willful,
You Begin To Hate It.
But On Some..
I'll Be On Excellent Behaviour,
In My Own Words.
On Days..
I Could Bend It.
My Rules, But Not Like Beckham.
But On Some.
You Just Gotta Do Things,
The Way I Wanna..
Sometimes I Know.
But I Prefer To Be Kept In The Dark.
At Times, I Understand You.
But I Cho0ose To Adopt An Indifferent Attitude.
Sometimes I Know That Face.
But I Prefer To Lo0ok Away.
At Times, I Understand Your Situations.
But I Cho0ose To Fight Fer My Stands.
Its Not That I Don't Care.
Its Just That I Only Wanna Be With You.
Was It That You Did'nt Care To0o.
Not Really..
Its Just That You Wanted To Focus.
On Your "Piorities".
Now! Get It Straight.
When You Were Drawing Up A Plan..
Was I Considered?
When You Executed Your Plans,
Wad I Included?
Now That Your Plans Has Got You To Places.
Was I Ever Thought Of?
Now That I'm Hovering Over Our Love?
Is It Times Best To Let Go?
You And I Probably Both Know.
That Each Breath Brings A Closer Death.
Death Of Our Love.

{Hunney Bunney}
-Brin

No comments: