Tuesday, April 24, 2007

When It Was Me

Something In Me's Telling Me To Say Something.
Its Telling Me To Blog Something.
Urging Me To Create Something.
But The Words Just Don't Come Out Right.
Each Time A Sentence Goes Up,
Its Gone In The Next .
Still, That Urge's Telling Me,
I've Got Lots To Say.
I Hate To Sound So Emo.
Enough Is Enough!
I Can't Just Fill Spaces With Tears.
I Can't Smear Salt On Open Wounds.
I Should Stand Up Fer Myself.
Its Time I Did It.
Lived In Shadows Long Enough.
Time I Lived On My Own.
Been In My Other Skin Long Enough.
Time I Lived IN mY Own.
Hung On To A Peice Of Thread Fer LOng Enough.
Time I MOved On.
Been Dreamy Fer Way To0o Long.
Time I Woke Up.
Been Believing In Impossibilities Fer Long Enough.
Time Realities Were Waken.
Been To And Fro The Same Route To0o Many Times.
Time I Explored.
Just One Last Time Would Be Nice To Reminisce.
How A Wreak Was Supposed To Look Like.

Got Caught In A Hit And Run.
Glad I Survived
- I Survived A Hush Hush Love.
A Open Secret Was What I Tried Safe Guarding.
Till I Lost The Wheels.
No One Cared If I Died.
They Did'nt When I Cried.

And I guess she's alright if perfection is what you like.
Ooh, ooh, and I'm not jealous, no I'm not.
I'd just want everything she's got.
You look at her so amazed. =)
I remember way back when you used to look at me that way.
Tell me what makes her so much better than me?
What makes her just everything that I can never be?
What makes her your every dream and fantasy?
Because I can remember when it was me.
And now you don't feel the same.
I remember you would shiver everytime I said your name.
What makes her so much better than me?
What makes her just everything that I can never be?
What makes her your every dream and fantasy?
Because I can remember when it was me.
That made you smile.
That made you laugh .
Me that made you happier than you have ever been.
That was your world .
Your perfect girl.
Nothing about me has changed.
That's why I'm here wondering.
I Didnt Care.
I Knew All Along, It Was Voodoo.
Each Time We're Out.
I Dun Wanna Go BAck Home.
I Dun Wanna Play No MOre.
Still. I'd Do Anythink Fer YOu.

No comments: