Sunday, April 01, 2007

[EmoBaby(May) Devouring Her "Treated" Ice Cream][Aim And I - Cam Whoring, Once Again]

Phew!
Things Seem To Go Well Fer Me Today Though..
What A Blessed Day It Is Today..
Well, I Gotta Pray Itt Stays The Same EveryDay Though..
Got Out Today.. After Three Long Days Of Confinment(I Also dunno Why Confinment?)
Aim, May And I..
I Woont Sayy We Had A Great Time.. But We Shure Had A Go0od Time..
Cuz We Were Practically Bored, Half The Journey..


Sometimes Things That Turn Out Good Scares Me..
Things That Are Too Good, Can Sumtimes Be, Too Go0od To Be True..
That's Why I'm Getting Paranoid Now..
I Sorta Sense Something Bad's About To Happpen..
A Disaster's About To Be Stirred..
Ravage's About To Break Out..
A Downfall Of All Relations' About To Occur..
This Bad Feeling's Real Strong..
And No Matter How I Tried Concealing It, It Always Floods Back To Me..
Cranki-ness' Pushing Me Off..
I'm Begining To Rage Within Myself..
I Feel Storms Building Up In Me..
So Badly, It Begining To Stage A Berserk Me..
Fears' Growling At Me..
Its' Crippling My Sanity,
Raping My Well-Being,
Stripping Me Of Peace..
Its Starting To Abuse My Innocence,
Betray My Silence,
Dishournor My Temperance..
This Fit Of Paranoia's Caused A Rupture In My Soul..
Being Suspended In Two Different Worlds,
Humilated My Simplicity..
Not Being Able To Grasp The Gist Of My Approaching Calamities,
I Could'nt Escape Its Vicious Cycle..
All I Could Do Was See My Pending Misfortunes Advance My Way,
And Do Nothing To Break Its Chains..
I'm Helpless..
I Reakoned - No Saints Could Lift Me..




Well Its His Birthday Today(After 12mn, So Its Considered Today..)
In Another 2 Days Time, It's Be Mine..
[But The Sweet Sounds Of 18 Does'nt Excites Me The Least.. ]
IInstead I'm Nonchalant About It..
Nonchalant Indeed, But Not Blasé-ed At All..
Cuz, Stiill I Find Joy In The Little-est "Condiments" In Life..

Aldough I Dun Get All Zealous About Prezzies,
I'd Still Wanna Accept Them Whole Heartedly,
Foxy

No comments: