Thursday, March 22, 2007

You're The One Family Guy, I Never Got To LOve

You're The One Family Guy I Never Got To Love..
He's The One Party Kid I Never Got To Hold..
He Was The One Philandering Child I Never Got To Grasp..
He's The One Adonis Whose Beauty I Never Got To Behold..


You're The One Family Guy I Never GOt To LOve..
In Every Ways That I Tried To Comprimise..
Time And Again, Time Was The Only Factor Hindering Us..
I Was There When Your Empire Was Being Built..
During The Time That You Tried Building Ur Empire, I Was Your Comfort..
You Never Failed To Make Me Feel As If I Were Your - Comfort Lover..
Love You Fer Eternity , I Will..
This Is One Fact That Has'nt Changed Till Today..
You Wanted Time, And I Gave In..
Time Goes By But We Stand Still..
Has'nt Guilt Built Up In You Yet?
Has Conscience Eaten You Up Yet?
Who Made You Think , That Treating Me This Way Was Fair..
Nine Months Of Waiting..
Fer An Apple To Grow On An Orange Tree?
And In The End, Stiill Nothing Was Bore?
This KingDom , Your Empire You're Building,
Should Mean Nuthing, If You Were The Only One Safe-Keepin It..
You'll Grow Weary And Of Without Company..
You'll Be Laden Of All Treacherous Souls That Hauntes You Fer Endless Nights..
Come Nights That Becomes Too Brutal To Stay Awaken In The Midst Of Rage,
When My Love And Devotions Come Into Considerations Can All Be Too Late..
I Was Swept Off My Feets When I Saw Your Zeal..
Till I Was Swept Aside, To Make Way Fer Your Coming Empire..
Now Your Empire Would Too, Be Swept Away Alike By A Gust Of Wind,
If You Were To Die A Loneful Death..
Come One Day, Should You Meet The Mistress Of Your Heart..
That, She Too Should Rule Your Empire Alongside With Your Love..
Treat Her Not Like Me..
Cuz Man-Kind Are Created In A Such A Profound Way,
The Way That I Never Deciphered Your Games..
That, You Should Never Try To Compel The Natures Of Man-Kind..
Bear Not The Words Your Army's Said To YOu..
But Engrave The Promises And Words I Once Confessed..
Bury Not The Hatchet That I Once Blamed You Fer..
But Inscribe The Ways That I Once Loved You..
Remain Chained Not To The Incensed Text(s) I Sent..
But Analyze My Intentions..
Pray That The Hands Of Time Could Work Backwards,
Cuz You've Got Unexecuted Love To Revive..
Brin

No comments: