But I Haven't Brushed Aside My Need, Longing, Desire, Urge To Blogg..
1st Of All..
This Shall Be An "Official" Appology Letter To My Bestie-Pal-Buddy.. MayS.
Sorry About Last Night's Awakwardness..
I Got Caught Up In A Love Syndicate..
But It Was Short Lived Tooo..
I Found Myself Home In An Hour's Time..
Listening To Silence, Facing Loneliness, Drowned In Search Of Better Dreams..
Be Angry At Me, But Not Fer Long..
And Don't Hate Me..
Love You..
And To Comfort Myself..
This Shall Be A Comforting Entree, To Make Me Feel Better..
Here We Go..
All The Things That I Could All Up To..
His Eyes Said Every Thing Without Saying A Word..
Cuz There Was Something In The Way HE Looked At Me..
Its As If My Heart Knowz That He "s The Missing Piece..
I Never Saw What He's Seen..
I'd Freeze That Moment , He Saw That Vulnerable Side Of Me..
If I Could..
I Don't Know, But It Feels Different Everytime..
This Moment He's So Lovely.. And The Next He's Indefferent..
Last Night, It Should Be About Us..
I Would Sum Up That It Was Just A Love's Syndicate, Set Up, In The Moment Of Folly..
No comments:
Post a Comment