Thursday, March 22, 2007

You Were The One Philandering Child I Never Got To Grasp

He's The One Family Guy I Never Got To Love..
He's The One Party Kid I Never Got To Hold..
You Were The One Philandering Child I Never Got To Grasp..
He's The One Adonis Whose Beauty I Never Got To Behold..

Rewind : The Tracks Of My Life..
To 2 Years Back..
This Time 2 Years Ago, Stood A Younger Me..
Wildful , Heckless And Negleted..
With Her Bunch Of Homies..
They Were Of The Same Feathers..
Never Fearing If Tmr Came Or Not..
Never Fearing If Their Stomaches Were Filled Or Not..
All That She Needed To Appear Flashy Enough,
Mummy Could Make It - A Dream Come True..
Till February 27 2005..
That I Met You..
Did I Learn, The Hard Way..
That -{Mummy}- Cant Make Everythink Seem Right..
The One Thing She Cant Cure Was A Heart Wreak..
Mummy Cant Make Affairs Of The Heart Better, In Anyways..
And This Was How I Picked Myself Up..
Got Myself Tangled In Your Love Whirl...
To Have You Spit Me Out, Just As I Entered [Comfort Zone]..
Having Never Been In Love That Deeply..
My Love Fer You Was At A Sickening Degree That I Almostt Found Myself - Dead..
We Were Too Flamboyant In Our Own Ways..
That We Often Negleted The Ones Who Made Us Shine..
You Said, You Couldnt Stand My Temper..
My Willful Ways You Resented..
And That Was How It Happened,
One Night Was All It Took
To Break Us. To Shatter Me..
This Was The Way You Left Me Destroyed..
This Me, Is The Product Of Your Once Philandering Ways..
Fer All Of Your Flaws, I've Never Tried To Edit 'Em..
But Learnt To Live With 'Em, And To Make It Only Better..
Drugs . Ladies In Red(s) . Tattoos . Culture . Booze . Job . Duties . And Wifey..
You Wanted It All..
Have I Ever Blamed You?
Never Did I..
I Only Blameth Myself..
Fer Loving You , The Wrong Way..
I Couldnt Make You Stay..
So I Made Myself Stonger Than Yesterday..
Back To 2007..
2 Years Have Past Us..
Why Do You Only Return, Now?
To Proclaim Lovelorn..
Its All Too Late..
These 2 Years That I'd Been Down And Under,
Who Was There To See Me Through?
No, You Werent There..
These 2 Years That I's Been Battered By Realty..
Were You There To Stand By Me..
No, You Were'nt..
These 2 Years That I'd Been Bruised, Dazed And Shattered..
You Were No Where In Sight To Breathe Comfort Into My Traumatizing Adolescence..
Its All Too Late To Make Up Fer Lost Time, Only Now..
Guess I Was Only A Convenient Lover..
One You Got Awe - Stricken . At 1st Sight
One You Could'nt Put Down Off..
You Don't Return Now That I Was The Only One Braving Those Storms Alone,
And Claim That You Left Cuz My Temper Just Pushed You Away,
That You Only Took The Good Outta Us And Not The Bad..
I May Still Be Young..
But I Aint Naive..
I Never Will Wanna Step Into Your World Of Deceptions..
I Never Would Wanna Live In All Your Fantacies..
I Can Never Trust You Again..
What Did You Do When I Intially Trusted My Heart Into Your Hands?
You Abused Your Authorities..
And Distorted My Once Pleasant Images And Concepts Of Love..
We're Talking About Love Here..
An Affairs Of The Hearts..
Not Some Latest Frenzzies That You Can Get Ur Hands On..
Like All Of The Tattos You Have.. They Have A Story Behind It..
I Wanna Remain Inked Inn Your Hearts Of Hearts..
And Remain Inked In Your Memory Alittle Longer Than The Usualities..
I Once Loved You The Way They Could Take My Breath Away..
Its Not That I No Longer Love You..
Its Just That I Cant Love You The Way I Used To Love You..
And Neither Would I..
I Cant Trust You The Way That I Did..
And Neither Would I..
There Are Some Things That I Too, Wont Tell You Now..
That'll You'll Have To Find Out By Yourself..
People Do Change.. People Do Mature..
And They Do Grow Up..
Dearest

No comments: