Saturday, March 10, 2007

Heaven's Dirtiest Little Secrets..

Every Second That I'm With You , Its Threathening My Being To Crumble..
And All These Hibernating Periods, Being Without You, Jeopardizes My Breathing..
Breathing Was Never The SAme Wiith You Around..
Least They Were Different From The Rest..
The Air In Your World Beats Energy Into Every Vessels In Me..
Recharging, My Alr Laden Soul..
Back Tracking Your Every Single Fling, Were They Or They Were'nt..
Your History Had Only One Pattern Obvious To Me..
The Seemed Oblivous To You, But Deemed Disheartening Towards I..
Touch Your Heart To Touch My Heart..
Move Your Heart To Move Mine..
Stealing Peeks, I Never Realised..
You Know, You Had Eyes Watching You, Each Time Your Eyes Were Fixed ..
We're Born Under The Same Moon, Same Stars, Same Skies..
Having Too Much In Common, You Won't Budge..
And I Did'nt Have The Guts Enough To..
Anticipating Lost And Another Defeated Battle..
I Dare'nt Bet My Love On You..
Still That Whimpering Glimpse Of Light's Calling My Name..
Luring My Sanity, Almost Hypnotising My My Thoughts, Freezing My Fears..
In Your World,
Insanity Was Sane And Almost As Usual To Everyday To YOu..
Phsycologically Challenging Is As Tranquilizing As The Dark Skies We Bask To..
Fear Was Something Kept Away, Outta My Sight , In Your World..
Still You'll Teach Me.. Allow Me To Learn, Instead Of Protecting Me From All Of The Storms.. Makin Me Stronger.. In Your Glass Enclosure, Just LIke A Rose..
This Crush Aint As Heavy As All Others..
Being With You.. I Could Live In My Skin.. Just My Own..
I Need'nt Hang Any Masks On..
I'll Just Hope And Pray That You Were'nt Too..
Be In Your Skin.. Not Your 2nd's..
I Wanna Break All Boundaries With You, Without Breaking Any Rules..
I Wanna Go Whereever You Go, Without Having To Worry Fer Tmr's Battles..
I Wanna Stay In Your World Without Having To Brave Any Storms - Alone..
I Wanna Be With You, Without Living Outside My Emotions..
I Wanna Stick With You Without Having To Think Twice..
I Wanna Be Your Friend Too, Without Having Anythink To Hide, Vice Versa..
I Wanna I Wanna I Wanna I Wanna I Wanna I Wanna I Wanna.. I Wanna..
Yes.. I Wanna..
Foxy

No comments: