Does It Always Work This Way?
People Makin The Biggest Decisions In Their Lives,
Only To Find Themselves Regreting It..
Oh, I Told Her So..
I Told Her Before, Never To Make Such Haste Desisions In Her LIfe..
This Was A Great One..
Rushing Into Marriage Doesnt Put A Neat Full Stop To A Beautiful Life On Earth..
Marriage Is A Cert, A Testimony That Life's Only Just Begun..
And Now, She Telling Me She's Really Fed Up With Herself Fer Makin Such A Haste Decision When She Was Younger..
Well, There Isnt Particularly A Cure Fer That Kind Of Anguish..
But The Only Antidote Is To Love The Ones Around You, & Continue Loving Them Even More..
And To Make It Only Better..
Who'd Ever Sees The Future?
Almost No-One..
And Those Who Do, Suffer Too, Fer Knowing Too Much..
Getting Married..
And That's What I Always Toold Her..
Its Useless.. You're Still So Young..
Why Rush?
And She Was Cursing It Other Wise..
Well I Had To Wish Her Love.. And I Did..
Now She's Finding It Hard To Bear..
And Yet I Cant Make Her Stop Loving Them..
So All That I Can Do Is Lend Her My Shoulders, Ears And Time..
Well She's My Beloved Kuzzy..
I Cant Ditch Her JUst Like That..
Part Of Her Blood Runs In Mine..
Part Of My Blood Pumps In Her..
Always Love Ya Girl!!
Hang In There..
Men Are Like EXOTIC Animals..
Treat Them Liike How You'd Train A Dolphine..
No comments:
Post a Comment