Never Mind That I'm Allergic To It..
You Didnt Even Know That I Was Allergic To It..
Perfumes.. Yes.. They Make Me Go Scratching..
Never Mind That They Make Me Scratch..
I'm Still Bringing Your Scent Around With Me, Everywhere I Go..
Cause I Knoez I Won't See You, Even If Tmr Came..
Have YOu Ever Loved Me Before?
Guess I Was Nothing Compared To All Of Your Ex Girlfriends..
When I First Met You, I Thought That You Were The M0st Perfect Man,
Sick And Tired Of All You Excuses, I Even Harboured The Thought That You Were [One In A Million]
Never Mind That You Were Carreer Orientated, I Still Stood By You, Like How A Woman Should Stand By Her Man Throughout His Carreer Routes..
I Was There Fer You..
BUt Who Was THere Fer Me?
Were You?
I Dont Deny You Were , There Fer Me.. - Virtually
I Never Whined And Pestered Fer Your Attention..
Instead , I Just Blew It..
Too Many Hatreds, To Much Waiting..
Too Many Apologies, Too Much I Fergive You-s..
Too Many Tiffs , Too Much Pain..
In The End, I Didnt Have A Choice, But Give You An Alternatum..
It Was Time You Chose..
Your Job Or Me..
And Your Ans?
Vaguely Enough, It Was Ultimately Your Job You Couldnt Let Go Off..
With This I Knew, I Had A Place In Your Heart, But Not A Place In Your Life..
You Saw Too Little In Me, Saw Too Little Of Me, Knew Nothing Much Of Me..
I CAnt Say I Found Someone New..
But My Eyes Were Tearing My Hearts Out..
Seeing Him, Each Time, My Heart Bleeds..
I Tried And Tried Even Harder To Enter You Into My Minds Of Minds Of Pasts Tense,
Intense Memories, Fresh Like Blood Floods Back To Me..
Ripping My Hearts Out, Wishin I Could Just Tear My Eyes Out, So HE Wont Remind Me Of HAvin Loved You..
Having Him, Loving Me..
Reminds Me Of Having You, Loving Me, Then To Lose You.. To Something As Trival As A Carreer..
I Often Begged Inside. That Someone'd Told Me , Love Isn't Built On A Foundation Of Money.. And Money Do Not Begets Love.. Love Has To Be Found,Planted,Nourished And Watered, Daily..
Time And Again, I Tell Me, That's Within Me, That, If There Were No Words, No Way To Speak, I'd Still Hear You, If There Were No Tears, No Way To Feel Inside, I'd Still Feel Fer You..
Even If The Sun Refused To Shine, Even If Romance Ran Outta Rhyme.. All I Needed Was You..
I Lived On A Diet Of Hope.. In The NAme Of Our LOve..
Forcing My Self Be Believe That You'r not A Fantasy I'was Chasing..
Guess I Was Wrong All This While.. I Was Livin In A FAntasy You Created, Outta Reality..
When Reality Crashed Hard On Me.. It Was All Too Late..
Your Heart You Mind , Your Soul Was Set..
Breathing Was Never The Same With You Around..
Guess It'll Never, Or Can It Be The Same Again..
We Dont Remain 18 Every Year..
People Do Grow Up..
But Give Me Time..
I Dont Promise I'd Get Over You..
But I'm Willing To Try, JUst LIke How I Did When I First Met You, I Was Willing To Learn To LOve YOu..
NOw I'd Be Willing To Learn To Ferget You..
Be It Drowning In My Blood, Havin My Stomache Pumped, Sink In To LiuQ, I'ld Do It..
As LOng As I Get The Same Results, I'm Willin To..
Used To Think I Coludnt Live Without You.. But GUess I'd Have To Take JUst One Little Baby Step At A Time..
Fer All The LOve That' We've Built That Has Crumbled,
From Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust..
I Hope Life Treats You Kind, And I Hope You Have All You Dreamed Of, And I Wish You Just And Happiness, But Above All These, I Wish You LOve..
Like What I Used To Say, All The Time,
I'll Always Love You, In What Ever You Do, Whereever You Go, Remember That I'm Always There Fer You..
All In All, Love You..
Love.
Brin.
{Hunney Bunney}
You Didnt Even Know That I Was Allergic To It..
Perfumes.. Yes.. They Make Me Go Scratching..
Never Mind That They Make Me Scratch..
I'm Still Bringing Your Scent Around With Me, Everywhere I Go..
Cause I Knoez I Won't See You, Even If Tmr Came..
Have YOu Ever Loved Me Before?
Guess I Was Nothing Compared To All Of Your Ex Girlfriends..
When I First Met You, I Thought That You Were The M0st Perfect Man,
Sick And Tired Of All You Excuses, I Even Harboured The Thought That You Were [One In A Million]
Never Mind That You Were Carreer Orientated, I Still Stood By You, Like How A Woman Should Stand By Her Man Throughout His Carreer Routes..
I Was There Fer You..
BUt Who Was THere Fer Me?
Were You?
I Dont Deny You Were , There Fer Me.. - Virtually
I Never Whined And Pestered Fer Your Attention..
Instead , I Just Blew It..
Too Many Hatreds, To Much Waiting..
Too Many Apologies, Too Much I Fergive You-s..
Too Many Tiffs , Too Much Pain..
In The End, I Didnt Have A Choice, But Give You An Alternatum..
It Was Time You Chose..
Your Job Or Me..
And Your Ans?
Vaguely Enough, It Was Ultimately Your Job You Couldnt Let Go Off..
With This I Knew, I Had A Place In Your Heart, But Not A Place In Your Life..
You Saw Too Little In Me, Saw Too Little Of Me, Knew Nothing Much Of Me..
I CAnt Say I Found Someone New..
But My Eyes Were Tearing My Hearts Out..
Seeing Him, Each Time, My Heart Bleeds..
I Tried And Tried Even Harder To Enter You Into My Minds Of Minds Of Pasts Tense,
Intense Memories, Fresh Like Blood Floods Back To Me..
Ripping My Hearts Out, Wishin I Could Just Tear My Eyes Out, So HE Wont Remind Me Of HAvin Loved You..
Having Him, Loving Me..
Reminds Me Of Having You, Loving Me, Then To Lose You.. To Something As Trival As A Carreer..
I Often Begged Inside. That Someone'd Told Me , Love Isn't Built On A Foundation Of Money.. And Money Do Not Begets Love.. Love Has To Be Found,Planted,Nourished And Watered, Daily..
Time And Again, I Tell Me, That's Within Me, That, If There Were No Words, No Way To Speak, I'd Still Hear You, If There Were No Tears, No Way To Feel Inside, I'd Still Feel Fer You..
Even If The Sun Refused To Shine, Even If Romance Ran Outta Rhyme.. All I Needed Was You..
I Lived On A Diet Of Hope.. In The NAme Of Our LOve..
Forcing My Self Be Believe That You'r not A Fantasy I'was Chasing..
Guess I Was Wrong All This While.. I Was Livin In A FAntasy You Created, Outta Reality..
When Reality Crashed Hard On Me.. It Was All Too Late..
Your Heart You Mind , Your Soul Was Set..
Breathing Was Never The Same With You Around..
Guess It'll Never, Or Can It Be The Same Again..
We Dont Remain 18 Every Year..
People Do Grow Up..
But Give Me Time..
I Dont Promise I'd Get Over You..
But I'm Willing To Try, JUst LIke How I Did When I First Met You, I Was Willing To Learn To LOve YOu..
NOw I'd Be Willing To Learn To Ferget You..
Be It Drowning In My Blood, Havin My Stomache Pumped, Sink In To LiuQ, I'ld Do It..
As LOng As I Get The Same Results, I'm Willin To..
Used To Think I Coludnt Live Without You.. But GUess I'd Have To Take JUst One Little Baby Step At A Time..
Fer All The LOve That' We've Built That Has Crumbled,
From Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust..
I Hope Life Treats You Kind, And I Hope You Have All You Dreamed Of, And I Wish You Just And Happiness, But Above All These, I Wish You LOve..
Like What I Used To Say, All The Time,
I'll Always Love You, In What Ever You Do, Whereever You Go, Remember That I'm Always There Fer You..
All In All, Love You..
Love.
Brin.
{Hunney Bunney}
No comments:
Post a Comment