Cough,Proverty,LOve & Loneliness
Soap Operas Of Our Lives..
This Is What I Learnt..
In Life There Are Four Things That Can Never Be Hidden, That Can Never Be Avoided..
They Are..
1) Cough
2) Proverty
3) Love and
4) Lonliness..
No Matther How we Try To Conceal Them, We Can Never Hide Them..
ThereFore, Whatever's In Ur MInd, Whatever's In Ur heart, Just Do It..
Dun Let LOve Slip Away..
Hence, Freedom's My Middle Name..
I've Learnt From Experience..
And Experiences Cud Somethimes Sound So Pessimistic, Its Deemed Discouraging..
Brazeness Runs In My Blood..
Perplexity Disrupts This Once Innocence..
Each Time We Bid Farewell, I wonder, Hasth The Long Dreaded Farewell Cometh?
Or Has It Just Begun?
The Cough Annoyed Us..
The Proverty Broke Us..
The LOve Wreaked Us..
The Lonliness Seperated Us..
Tell It To All..
Let 'Em Learn..
Let 'Em Yearn..
Let 'Em All Earn..
No comments:
Post a Comment